|Responsible for the treatment||FERROVIAL SERVICIOS S.A.|
|Purposes of the treatment||Legal Basis for the treatment|
|User management and attention to their requests||Maintenance and execution of the established relationship|
|Sending newsletters and alerts||Consent of the interested party|
|Resolution of user inquiries||Maintenance and execution of the established relationship|
|Compliance with legal obligations applicable to Ferrovial Servicios S.A.||Compliance with legal obligations|
|Fraud prevention||Legitimate interest|
|Recipients||– Ferrovial Group entities|
– Public administrations- Processors, some of whom are located outside the EEA
|Rights||Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, data portability, opposition to automated individual decisions and revocation of consent.|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Regarding the personal data requested through the enabled forms, it will be necessary for the User to provide, at least, those data marked with an asterisk or otherwise determined as mandatory, or necessary, in the form or data collection channel of in question, since, if these data that are considered necessary are not provided, the Company will not be able to accept and manage the User’s request.
For personal data requested through forms on the Website, Users must provide at least all the details marked with an asterisk. If such mandatory information is not provided, the Company will not be able to accept or process your request.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Company name: FERROVIAL SERVICIOS, SA
- Address: C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002 – Madrid.
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com / C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS?
The personal data that we process are those that the User has provided us directly or through their interactions and forms enabled on the Website or on the SOCIETY’s social networks. Consequently, it is always the User who is the source of the data that we process.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
The personal data provided by the User may be processed by the Company for any of the purposes listed below, depending on the type of data provided by the User and the interactions that the User performs through the Website (name, email address, mobile phone number and attention requested) will be processed by the COMPANY in order to register the Users of the Website, administer the user database and respond to requests or queries;
In more detail, the COMPANY may process your data for the following purposes:
- User Management:
- Purpose: Management and assistance in registration and user activity.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification data, contact data and web browsing data.
- Basis of legitimation: Maintenance and execution of the established relationship.
- Sending newsletters and alerts:
- Purpose: Sending this information, through any channel, including electronic means (such as email, web communications or communications through the application) about news and articles, activities, events, contests, etc. of the COMPANY or of third parties, which may contain commercial information about products, services, offers or promotions in relation to the activities developed by FERROVIAL and / or the FERROVIAL Group, as well as the information requested by the User through the forms of the Website of the society. Ferrovial Group companies are all companies or entities whose parent company is Ferrovial SA for the purposes of article 42 of the Commercial Code and, specifically, the companies that appear in our latest annual report and consolidated annual accounts published at www. ferrovial.com.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification, contact and preference data.
- Basis of legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
- Resolution of user queries:
- Purpose: Management and resolution of queries and communications from Users.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification and contact data.
- Basis of legitimation: Maintenance and execution of the contract or the established legal relationship.
- Compliance with the legal obligations of the Company in relation to the website:
- Purpose: Compliance with the legal obligations of the Company in relation to the Website, whenever it is necessary to process User data.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification data, contact data and web browsing data
- Basis of legitimation: Compliance with legal obligations applicable to the COMPANY.
- Fraud prevention:
- Purpose: Management and development of fraud prevention and control activities.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification data, contact data, and web browsing data.
- Basis of legitimation: legitimate interest of the COMPANY in not being a victim of fraud. The User may object to the processing of this data based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
For the purposes of sending commercial communications, the COMPANY informs its Users that it will only process the User’s personal data in cases where the User has given their consent to the data processing activity through the means of obtaining consent. that the Company makes available to you. In the event of revocation of consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatment previously carried out, provided that the consent is valid.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data processed by the COMPANY as a result of the interactions made by the Users, through the Website, come from the personal data provided by the Users through the forms made available by the COMPANY, as well as provided through the interaction of any other User with the website.
Specifically, the Company may process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Name and surname, ID, IP of the user.
- Contact information: Postal address, email, telephone, postal code, city.
- Navigation data: Domain and host from which you access the Internet, Internet address of the website from which you access the Web (for example, through a link), date and time you access the Web and time of permanence in it, IP address (Internet protocol), the operating system of your computer and the browser software
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA COMMUNICATED?
The COMPANY informs you that your data may be shared with the following entities:
To comply with the applicable legal obligations, we may communicate your data to:
- Public Administrations for the fulfillment of legal obligations of the Company or to respond to requests received from users, if necessary.
Based on the legitimate interest of the COMPANY, we may communicate your data to:
- To the companies of the Ferrovial Group for the fulfillment of the same reported purposes. Ferrovial Group companies are all those companies or entities that are listed in the report of the latest consolidated annual accounts published on the website www.ferrovial.com. The Ferrovial Group companies are mainly engaged in the following activities: (i) construction, (ii) management of transport and airport infrastructures, (iii) real estate and (iv) services.
Likewise, the Company informs Users that their personal data may be communicated to the Company’s service providers, who act as data managers, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in countries that do not they have a level equivalent to the European one. in relation to data protection guarantees.
In the event that the Company carries out such data communications, it guarantees that, previously, it has put in place the appropriate means to ensure the application of the appropriate legal guarantees in relation to said data communications.
The appropriate legal guarantees to be applied by the Company may consist of the formalization with the recipient of the data of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to legitimize the international transfer of data to third countries or in any other legal mechanism that provides an adequate level protection equivalent to the EEA.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In relation to the rest of the purposes of the treatment, the data will be kept as long as the Company has the legitimacy to do so and, as long as the User does not request the deletion of the data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS AN INTERESTED PARTY?
The User has the right to access their personal data and to obtain confirmation of how we are treating them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary. for the purposes of the processing that they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Users may also (oppose the processing of their data for reasons related to their particular situation, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of claims.
The User may request the right to data portability and obtain for himself or for another service provider certain information derived from the relationship formalized with the Company. To exercise data protection rights, or revoke the consents given, the User may contact FERROVIAL SERVICIOS, SA, C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002 Madrid or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as a reference “Data Protection”.
The Company informs the User that, to make the right exercised effective, it may be necessary for the User to provide additional documentation that proves their identity (for example, a copy of their ID or passport).
For any additional information on the processing of personal data, the User can contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer (email@example.com or C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid, Spain). Likewise, the User may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es), especially when the User has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his rights.