Ferrovial Services has been working for the oil, gas, and mining industry for over 40 years. It has gained invaluable experience in the sector of natural resources extraction, particularly for land and sea liquefied natural gas (LNG), coal methane gas (CSG), refining and mining, in addition to the industry of both light and heavy manufacturing. We are one of the largest suppliers of end-to-end solutions for the natural resources extraction sector and for the industrial sector. We offer innovative engineering solutions, well-servicing, maintenance, plant shutdowns, and services for brownfield projects.
FOR A BETTER INSIGHT INTO THIS SERVICE USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP
Click on the image to see moving infographics
Ferrovial Services offers ancillary services to support its clients’ operations. Services range from the design, engineering, and construction phases, to the starting-up, operation, and maintenance of oil, gas, mining, and industrial facilities.
The kinds of services provided to companies in the industrial and natural resources sectors are, among others, mechanical and electrical maintenance; the maintenance of oil wells; the rental of heavy machinery, as well as inspections and surveillance works.
These solutions are carried out in infrastructures such as refineries or oil and gas extraction platforms (onshore and offshore); mines; heavy industry –such as petrochemicals–; as well as in light-industry factories. In this field, Ferrovial Services in Chile has relevant international clients such as Codelco, Chevron, Woodside, Lyondell Basell, and Valeo.
Ferrovial Services proposes a collaborative model, flexible and transformative, to boost efficiency, productivity, and prevention at the highest level in the processes, which range from extraction to the transport of processed natural resources, as well as services for the industry. To this end, it offers:
- A closely integrated suite of specialized teams that support clients’ businesses thereby benefiting both clients and their assets from an in-house end-to-end solution
- Investment in innovation, data analysis systems and extensive local knowledge of assets and facilities.
- Proven systems and processes related to resource management, plant shutdowns, and EPC delivery.
- A solid industrial model with initiatives based on lean manufacturing, smart solutions, and on bringing in technology.
- Leadership in prevention and reduction of occupational risks, based on initiatives for personal and process safety as well as on outcomes.
- Experience in talent management, addressing the challenges of local employment through pulling power, improvement of skills, and talent training to meet the sectors’ future needs.