HIGHWAY ASSET MAINTENANCE (ONTARIO, CANADA)
Ferrovial Services delivers a diverse range of long-term asset maintenance services, including summer and winter maintenance, in the North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Peel Halton East, Ottawa and York regions of Ontario, Canada for the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
The company employs more than 450 employees to service over 5,800-lane kilometers of urban and rural roadways. Our services include logistics and facilities management, consulting, construction, and operations and maintenance.
SERVICES OF INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE IN CANADA:
- Summer maintenance.
- Winter maintenance, including snow removal and ice mitigation.
- General highway maintenance including road surface, shoulders and roadside features.
- Maintenance of electrical systems, including highway illumination, flashing beacons and other electrical systems.
- Maintenance of facilities.
- Maintenance of structures.
- Asset data collection of non-structural culverts.
- Emergency and incident response.
- Capital Improvement work.
Ferrovial Services in North America strives to create a culture of safety, collaboration, and continuous improvement among our staff and partners.