ABOUT FERROVIAL SERVICES
With a solid international presence in stable regions such as the UK, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, the United States and Chile, and with a workforce of more than 80,000, Ferrovial Services provides end-to-end solutions for infrastructure and cities to improve their efficiency, functionality and sustainability.
Ferrovial Services has a broad range of specialised services and distinctive capabilities and a clear focus on operational excellence. We undertake the most complex and innovative projects, thanks to the technical and human capabilities of our teams, a stable local presence and an extensive portfolio of solutions. Also, Ferrovial Services has proven experience in delivering services with high impact on citizens or on clients’ core activities.
This experience, the diversification of differential solutions and capabilities, together with the integral vision of infrastructure life cycles and the specific knowledge of their markets—UK, Spain, Australia and New Zealand, and the International division, which includes operations in the US, Canada, Chile, Portugal and Qatar—position Ferrovial Services as one of the flagship suppliers of the markets where it operates.
EFFICIENT, INNOVATIVE AND SUSTAINABLE SERVICES
Specialized services that meet the most demanding quality standards and service levels set by public and private sector clients based on performance indicators and results. Ferrovial Services has more than 30 years’ experience in many of the sectors and markets in which it operates, from urban mobility, education, health and defense, through the circular economy and the extraction and processing of natural resources such as mining and oil & gas.
- High specification design works, as well as asset maintenance,operatio and enhancement servicies for utilities.
- Activities and services for any segment of the transportation market aimed at keeping infrastructures and related assets in optimal conditions and operational for as long as possible.
- Environmental Services encompass every phase of the waste management value chain — collection, treatment, recovery and disposal — as well as street cleansing.
- Ancillary services to support clients’ operations in the resources and industrial sector (oil and gas, mining, and heavy and light manufacturing).
- Facilities Management integrates a broad number of housing, care and welfare services, as well as energy efficiency, air traffic control and logistics services.
CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE IN FERROVIAL SERVICES
Is part of our commitment to developing new and differential models and solutions, to operating excellence and to the transfer of knowledge, we have five Centres of Excellence: Asset Management: end-to-end consultancy, design and asset management services; Cities: innovative solutions and new municipal services models; Energy and Facility Management: integrated facility management and optimisation of energy efficiency; Environment: development of solutions for the circular economy; and Natural Resources: focusing on the development of new services models in the oil, gas and mining industries.
INTERNATIONAL KEY PROJECTS
Committed to provide specialized and added value services to its clients, Ferrovial Services builds long-term relationships with their public and private clients based on trust and flexibility, focused on results and the specific knowledge from the sectors in which the company operates.
- Acquisition of Carillion’s railway business contract portfolio in the UK, where, among other projects, the company is improving the East Coast and Midland railway lines and performing maintenance for Crossrail.
- Operation of 11 oil extraction services platforms for Shell-QGC, in Australia. Under this contract, the company provides services to eleven wells and other associated services in the Surat Basin region in Queensland.
- Management of a shared bicycle service with 7,000 bicycles in Barcelona, Spain. This contract, the largest of its type in Spain, ushers in a new era in bike-sharing as the service is to be provided round the clock, 365 days per year.
- Road maintenance in Ottawa and York, Canada. Ferrovial Services will maintain 1,844 kilometers of roads, including highway winter maintenance, such as operating a fleet of more than 70 snow plows.
- Road maintenance in Florida. The company is currently in charge of maintaining 11,000 km of highways in the US state, with contracts in seven of Florida’s eight districts.
- Contracts awarded in the mining sector in Chile. The contracts include operation and maintenance of installations for Codelco, the world’s largest copper producer, and BHP at the Ministro Hales, Chuquicamata, Escondida and Zaldívar mines, all located in northern Chile.
- Maintenance of Doha International Airport. The Company is in charge of the maintenance, cleaning and security solutions needed to offer a quality service.